blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit

blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit
By Alison Hobbs, blending a mixture of thoughts and experiences for friends, relations and kindred spirits.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Forty years on

The heading isn't a reference to the Alan Bennett play but to our marriage. Our 40th wedding anniversary came due this week and we celebrated it by taking a cruise on the river with some friends. All the details are on my other blog, but here's a picture of us that I didn't post there.


40 years ago
I did put the picture on my Facebook page, and my brother-in-law added the comment:
What a time we had, Rosie. What a time we had.
quoting from The African Queen (which has a happy ending, never fear). Yes, it's been a great adventure so far.


1 comment:

CWC said...

Ahhhh...now I recognize Chris. You're still you.