blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit

blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit
By Alison Hobbs, blending a mixture of thoughts and experiences for friends, relations and kindred spirits.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Excitement

Tonight I board a flight to England and this time tomorrow I'll be in Wales. This time next week, having spent a couple more days with the family in London, I'll be on my way back to Canada with my mother. My sister's going to fly over later, to join us.

In four weeks from now, so my husband has just informed me, I may be in Hangzhou, China. That's Hangzhou in the picture. We might be spending a month there on a business trip which has cropped up out of the blue. I'd be the accompanying spouse ... It would be good practice for George's and Sha's wedding in Beijing next May, anyhow.

No comments: