blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit

blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit
By Alison Hobbs, blending a mixture of thoughts and experiences for friends, relations and kindred spirits.

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Trying to achieve chronological order

There are huge gaps in the sequence of happenings I describe in my blog. I still have things to say about Chicago and about the Music and Beyond Festival in Ottawa last July, even.

Some of the missing record is on Facebook, but my Facebook timeline has the annoying habit of making my photos appear in backwards chronological order. To avoid this for my next few blogposts, I have managed to publish the account of my latest travels in Europe in an as-it-happened sequence, day by day from November 30th to December 6th. I wrote the posts in a notebook en route and typed them up on my new Chromebook (laptop computer) while returning across the Atlantic on yesterday's flight AC889.

Once home, I added the pictures.

No comments: