|Alexander as 'Minister of Information' for the |
year-end play at his primary school
- Learn to say hello in at least 7 languages
- Learn your parents' mobile phone numbers off by heart
- Teach a younger child how to play a game, then play it with them
- Learn how to score in tennis
- See an original painting in a gallery
Our grandson is one of those kids. I'm hoping to be involved with a couple of the challenges ---
- Write 50 words about yourself.
- Telephone a relative and read them your 50 words.