blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit

blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit
By Alison Hobbs, blending a mixture of thoughts and experiences for friends, relations and kindred spirits.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where to start?

I've procrastinated too long this week, wanting to write a blog post about an extraordinary Japanese pianist I heard play last weekend and a Japanese painter whose exhibition I visited today, another blog post about my visit to Carleton University on Tuesday to see some rather different art on show, and (the toughest challenge) wanting to blog about the recent campaign to put an anti-religious slogan on the "big red buses" (as my 23 month old grandson calls them with such enthusiastic emphasis) in London, which has to date raised nearly £115,000 for this {...} cause. Fill in the adjective of your choice!

1 comment:

Mel said...

"Rational" might suffice. Or "timely".