blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit

blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit
By Alison Hobbs, blending a mixture of thoughts and experiences for friends, relations and kindred spirits.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cities for my birthday

It's my birthday tomorrow which I'll spend quietly (I hope) in Ottawa.

I can't remember celebrating my tenth birthday, but since then ...

On my 20th birthday I was a student in London and can remember that occasion very well.
On my 30th birthday I was in Bern.
For my 40th birthday Chris treated me to a long weekend in Vienna.
For my 50th birthday he flew me in our own 'plane from Ottawa to New York.
My 60th birthday treat is a holiday in Beijing!

I am a lucky woman.

No comments: