blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit

blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit
By Alison Hobbs, blending a mixture of thoughts and experiences for friends, relations and kindred spirits.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Breakfast with the animals

It's going to be another hot day. I ate the last of my breakfast in the shade of my garden just now, though didn't take any peanuts with me. The chipmunk Chris has tamed climbed up on my lap a couple of times to see if I had any and I hoped the black squirrel wouldn't do the same; it stayed around my feet, and after a while was joined by its baby (a smaller, more glossy squirrel with a magnificently fluffy tail). I assume this one was just weaned because she kept pushing it away––this turned into a rolling game among the ferns.

No comments: