blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit

blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit
By Alison Hobbs, blending a mixture of thoughts and experiences for friends, relations and kindred spirits.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Snow-shoe photographers

This morning the temperature reading at Gatineau Airport was MINUS 37°C. This is me (back view) lining up four of the foreign diplomats who had braved the extreme cold to try snowshoeing along the north bank of the Ottawa River this morning. Meanwhile, Carol had borrowed my other camera to take these photos.

Indoors at Louise's house, the scene was warmer. There were sixty-eight people present, apparently. I'm the one in the (Nepalese) striped pullover, on the right.

No comments: